Thursday, November 29, 2012

Social Media Coordinators Using Time Management Wisely.


Good afternoon everybody,

We have been having a ongoing conversation with our clients and those we consult.
The conversation goes something like "I do not have time to Blog or use Social Media to market my business". I here that over and over again, this is what my reply is. First of all it is best to chart out your day, set out daily activities that get your business cash flowing. if that's doing 3 different things a day. then time block to spend up to one hour on that thing.

So with 3 things to do, that's 3 hours in my biz for the day, right? If its 4 things a day then its 4 hours in a day, no matter how many things/ points a day you have. Spend 15 minutes to 1 hour on that point, Its completely up to you how long you want to spend on that point. I say at least 15 min, and a max of 1 hour. For me after about an hour or so on the net my mind starts to wonder. Some of you know what I mean.

So here is what I'm doing at this time, keeping it at 3 hours a day, I have a few online ventures that I'm doing at the moment. So that's another hour for that venture. Its been working great, when you take the time out to spend 30 minutes or a hour on that 1 point, please make sure you your turn the phone off, Facebook as well. Any thing that can stop you from being productive in your business, your serious on what your doing, this is not a hobby? This is for those of you are putting a plan into action. don't let nothing stand in the way of your success. You are worth it, so what ever those things are that might stand in your way are. The phone ringing, or what ever. Turn them off so you can spend a dedicated hour in your business. you will thank me for this.


So we want to call this time blocking which we learned from Richard Roop, Real Estate Guru. Taking the time to plan out your day goes a long way. You will see yourself being more productive and having more time on your hands. Also, start out with 10-30 min on one thing. 1 point, that way your not overwhelming yourself. Start small and work your way up to 1 hour. Let me know how it works for you. The question was asked how do you eat a elephant? ONE bite at a time.

Be on the look out for the next blog on "30 minutes can make me money." feel free to comment and follow this blog. Thanks

http://allthingssocialmedianetwork.info/

twitter https://twitter.com/SocialMediaCoor

https://pinterest.com/smcoordinators

https://www.facebook.com/MarketingSMG



"He who fails to plan is planning to fail" Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment